Tuesday, September 15, 2009

{check this out...}

Have you heard about this??
It sounds like an amazing two days of learning from some of the top photographers! They are teaching how to increase your sales through marketing. And it's free...just sign up to listen.

I had the pleasure of hearing some of these speakers last year at the Imaging Expo in Phoenix. I can honestly say it changed the way I did so many things in my business! I learned so much from the few I saw...this summit is 16 photographers! I can't wait to listen and learn from each of them!

I'm signed up...here's the link to sign up...and it's free...yeah!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am now signed up! But I'll have to reschedule my daughter's dctr appt & try to find a babysitter! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably purchase the audio version...I doubt I can listen to all 16 hours without interuption.

    ReplyDelete