Thursday, October 22, 2009

{it's almost Friday...}



I am busy getting client orders ready...thought I'd share the "goodie" I'm attaching to the packaging ...a little Holiday ornament...just to say Thanks. I think it's important to give them a thank you...whether it's a complimentary print or something more. I give my clients who spend over $1000 their choice of a mini custom designed album or the HD quality "music video" from Animoto. These come in the fabulous new DVD holders that I'm loving from MPIX PRO. {this is not Mpix, the consumer site...it's a professionals only site}. And for the templates...you can get them here!!
***
I'd love to see how you all are using the DVD templates...send in your images ...and I'll show them all on the blog!
Send the images here and tell a little about you {a couple of sentences...and a link to your website or blog}...and I'll have a fun day of sharing for everyone to be inspired! Send them in before November 5th...that's two weeks {and MPIX PRO ships them next day from the day you order...and you get it next day...sweet!}
***
*update...lots are asking where to get the ornaments...here's the place
HHH Interprises...the bad news is the silver are sold out but they have copper {which will look neat with a "70's style" finish on an image}
The image description is 1.5x1.5in Square, Silvertone - Our Glass Frame Pendants, pkg 6 - Hinged Double Pane.

Did you see this month's issue of Country Living?




{Portrait of an American Family}

The photographer has published a book documenting this family... here's the link if you're interested.
***

Speaking of magazines...I just received this copy {my first "published" picture and I had to share}...I photographed this architect in Charlotte over the summer...he designs beautiful homes all over the country {and he happens to be the husband of my best friend from high school}...his studio is one of the most fabulous "offices" I have ever seen...just dreamy!


Just a reminder to enter for the weekly giveaway!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Where did you get those little ornaments? They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know about the ornaments too. Love them! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. Please share the vendor for the ornaments!
    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the ornaments! Post more info please! I will have to check out the country living mag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom sent me that article in the mail - it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornament charms are FABULOUS! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the ornaments! Congrats on being published....so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute ornaments to include! I'd like to know where you found those, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ornament and have been looking for something like that... where did you get them:)?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to know where you got those!! They are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have good news about the ornaments...they are out of stock...here's where i purchased them... http://www.hhhenterprises.com/index.php?cPath=21357
    They do have copper colored in stock...
    Here's the info on the silver...
    1.5x1.5in Square, Silvertone - Our Glass Frame Pendants, pkg 6 - Hinged Double Pane...$9.99 for 6...what a deal! The copper is only $7.99 for 6.

    thank girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing the article with us....Seriously, that's one of the most amazing stories for an aspiring photographer to read...So exciting to see an example of what a longterm relationship with a photographer can produce...Absolutely priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! Also, I just wanted to say that I am new to your site and am just starting to set up my photography business but your site has been so incredibly helpful! thank you SO much for all of the amazing information you share and resources you provide for all the "newbies" out there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful packaging and ornaments! Thank you for sharing your vendor.

    ReplyDelete