Sunday, July 4, 2010

celebrating...


Today we are in Fairhope, Alabama...one of my favorite places to vacation! We have a rental house on the water where the kids can swim all day and enjoy being kids. They are with their cousins...pure happiness...and I am with my sister and mom...life is good!
I hope you are enjoying the holiday...tomorrow is a big day for me...I will be leaving behind my thirties...wow...here's to being forty! This will be the best Birthday being with my family...wish my husband was here to enjoy it with us.
Hope you had a great Fourth!

{images courtesy of CountryLiving.com}

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha...I've been following Savvy Photographer for a few months now and LOVE it. I felt an even closer connection when I saw your posts about being in Alabama. Although jobs, life and love eventually took me to Texas, I am still an Alabama girl at heart. My parents live in Gulf Shores and we spent two weeks there in June. It was amazing as always, such a beautiful and still rather undiscovered little piece of the world down there...enjoy time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Fourth! I've been loving Fairhope more and more. My Mom has a place in Gulf Shores, so I've just recently started exploring the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Lovely Lady! With age comes wisdom! Enjoy your birthday and your vacation.

    ReplyDelete