Monday, November 15, 2010

Blogging your Way class



Today was the last official day of this wonderful class...Blogging Your Way...that I have been a part of for the last eight weeks.


It was run by Holly Becker from Decor8...I just love her blog and was thrilled to have the chance to learn more from her about how she has created such an amazing blog and developed such a huge fan base {she has 35,000 readers daily}.


I jumped at the chance to take the class but I'm embarrassed to say I have yet to jump into action and start really focusing on some of the great advice she has taught us. Again, I wish there were more hours in day...I can barely keep up.


The class was also taught by the talented Leslie Shewring from A Creative Mint.


She is a wonderful photographer and styling genius! {Check out her blog...you'll love it}


Thanks Holly and Leslie for the fabulous class! I loved every minute of it!

4 comments:

  1. She is all that! I'm jealous you got to take this class. Will you share something you learned with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rounded blog it board <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the rounded blog it board. So cute. Great time saver too.

    ReplyDelete