Tuesday, January 25, 2011

photo displays that rock



How do you display your photographs?


Do you find creative ways to display? We'd love to see...send us your images. If we use them on the Savvy blog, you'll get your choice of any digital product from the Savvy store. {sweet, uh?}


We wanted to share some of our favorite displays and ideas we found on some of our favorite sites...enjoy and be inspired!



These are from Faded Prairie...she has adorable things in her Etsy store...she has a great style...love her ideas!




This is a sweet idea from Scrapper Girl...perfect for Valentine's Day! Love the hearts!!






I'm sure most of you already adore the blog from Ashley Ann Photography~ Under the Sycamore...she has the best ideas...and the cutest blog...don't you love the lampshade she featured along with a great tutorial from Maria on how to do make it. I want one really bad...such a wonderful idea.



We love the mantle covered in images...adorable!


images from Martha Stewart

4 comments:

  1. Ah!!! So much inspiration in one post!!! ADORE ADORE!!! I think I'll have to repost (and link back :) some of these on my blog! :)
    Thanks!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such awesome ideas! I'm totally inspired to redecorate now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! just great inspiration! i love kristin she's amazing! susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful ways to display pics. I'm looking around wondering where I can do something like that now:)

    ReplyDelete