Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the cutest little pink space named Audree


Isn't this the cutest little space ever! 
The wonderfully sweet and talented Tiffany Kirchner Dixon from The Fancy Farmgirl Blog shared these on her blog and was so kind to let me share them here. She is a talented photographer with the best decorating and creative ideas.
We will soon be welcoming Tiffany to the Savvy blog as a featured photographer...super excited for you to meet her!








And this is the outside! Meet Miss Audree...a precious gift from her husband. Simply in love with this!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I would love a little Miss Audree for myself! Have been looking for something like this for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.... that is truly one of the cutest little spaces ever!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to own a little miss Audree! Been looking for a while now such a thing. This is indeed a lovely little room for ever

    ReplyDelete