Friday, August 5, 2011

happy Friday



It's Friday! Funny how the days seem to run together during the summer. Everyday feels the same...especially when my husband is away and it's just me and the kids home all day.
We are counting down the days until school starts back. My baby will start kindergarten...I get butterflies when I think of it. Sadness mixed with a sense of freedom...the days to myself...what will I do? I'm pretty sure I'll be at the computer working. I haven't had the days to myself in 13 years. I had a small break when my middle child started kindergarten and right before I had my third child. Six short months to myself...now it will be years to myself...the joy and the sadness...she is growing up! I told her I could visit the school to eat lunch with her, her response was..."oh, they don't allow that...but you'll be fine."  That's my girl!
***
I thought I'd share some fun things happening with the Savvy...
The Laura Winslow Blog is hosting a Savvy Giveaway...one lucky reader will win the Savvy Digital Collection that contains our favorite digital downloads The Beach House Collection Canvas Templates, The Savvy Canvas Collection, The Memo Board To Do List templates, The Chore Chart templates, The Placemats templates and the newest addition to the Savvy store~ The Lili Collection Storyboard Templates.
Head on over to enter the fun giveaway and enjoy the wonderful blog while you are there! Laura has created a wonderful place for photographers to enjoy wall inspiration and fun products!



I also wanted to share a feature about the Cottage Collection frames from the Savvy store. We were thrilled to see them in this months Professional Photographer Magazine! Our Beach House Collection Canvas templates were also mentioned...super excited for the great exposure!


 The Daily Savvy Steal today is from Francypants Designs...50% off the entire store! Head on over to get your discount code!


Have a wonderful weekend!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment