Posing & Moore...product review~
I was so excited to get my hands on the latest creation from Michelle Moore, the fabulous senior portrait photographer whose shoots look more like a magazine spread than your basic senior portrait...and this is not your basic posing guide! This is THE posing guide you have waited for YEARS to arrive! This guide is so much more than just a “posing guide”.
Michelle guides you through ideas when working with teens and how to go about getting them relaxed in front of the camera. She gives you the tools to guide your clients into natural, easy poses and shows you the shots that parents will want to purchase.
I mostly enjoyed reading the background on each pose and how she creates an environment to relax a shy teen and bring out the best in them. We all know the teen years are awkward and knowing the tricks to make them comfortable and confident in front of the camera is a must.
What is included in this guide?
* 60+ pages and more than 100 images for inspiration
* Gear – the Basics / Michelle’s go-to gear
* Location – the Basics / Working on-location with teens
* Learning how to find your style, while also shooting for the sale
* How to prepare your clients for their photoshoot
* Finding confidence in yourself and Photography before heading to your first shoot
* Learning how to connect with your teen clients
* Tips on all the little details that make or break a pose
* Ways to guide your clients through natural poses to create great images
* The “MM” must-have shot list
* …and more!
Wouldn't you love to win a copy?
Enter and you might just win...all you have to do is "like" our Facebook status today (August 29, 2012) and then come back here and leave a comment on the blog letting us know you liked our FB post. And if you aren't already a fan on Facebook, then give us a like!
Then leave another comment here on the blog.
The contest closes today at 10pm EST and the winner will be announced tonight at 10:05pm EST on our Facebook page...hurry, hurry and enter!
(This contest is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook)
Michelle is offering SAVVY readers a $50 of coupon with the code SAVVY50
*(expires 4 weeks from today and it cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts)