Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday madness...

It's a manic Monday here...I had my day all planned...a day full of work and catching up on emails...and my day started with a 6 year old visitor to my bed at 3am with those dreaded words, "I have to throw up". Oh the joys of motherhood. And to top that off, my 14 year old has hurt his back somehow this morning and is in crazy pain...so there's my day! 

I wanted to share some of the fun things going on around the photography world that you don't want to miss out on...too many good things and too many great giveaways!

First, did you see the Ultimate Photographers Giveaway? 

The prize package is amazing...someone will be a very happy person! You can enter here on the blog of the sweet and fabulous camera bag designer, Kelly from Kelly Moore Bags


***

Next, check out this great contest from Birdesign.
Here's where to enter... Birdesign on Facebook


And I'm in love with their new iphone templates...love these so much! 



***

Have you seen the Ornament Clusters from Kotori? Love these!! What a great client gift! 

Kotori has also just announced their new rewards program...you can earn free jewelry! We love Kotori and the sweet people behind it! 



***

Sticky albums is giving away one of  Apple’s highly anticipated new tablet, or if you prefer you can take the cash equivalent instead. The lucky winner will also win a free 12 months of StickyAlbums Pro Membership as the icing on the cake.

Create a custom mobile app for each of your customers, and show them off on a new iPad. The perfect combination to jump start your word-of-mouth marketing campaign this holiday season. Visit Sticky Albums here. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment