Friday, September 20, 2013

Lisa Furey is joining us at the Savvy Studio Workshop in February!

We are so excited to announce that the talented and super sweet Lisa Furey will be joining us at the Savvy Studio Workshop February 21-23, 2014. She will be teaching the attendees all about “Creating Captivating Images”.

We ask Lisa to tell the Savvy readers a little more about the class and who she is...here's what Lisa had to say~

"Join me for a fun filled photography weekend as I walk you through some simple tips and tricks that will take your photos from ordinary to extraordinary.  

During our time together, I will share my approach to photography from start to finish.  We will cover topics that include: choosing locations, looking for light, creating interesting composition, and posing your subjects.  After all of that, then it is time to complete the vision as we dive into post processing techniques using my favorite Florabella Collection Actions and Textures. I will show you how the elements tie together from shoot to edit.

Whether you are an amateur or a seasoned photographer looking to take your work to the next level, I promise that you will leave our weekend feeling inspired and ready to create images that will captivate and be admired."



About Lisa Furey~

Most of you know me as Lisa, from The Long Road to China. 
My three passions in life are family, photography, and food.
I am a Sicilian mom (thus the love of food) to three beautiful blessings and like so many in this industry; my children are what inspired me to begin my photography journey.   

Over the last three years, my love of photography opened many new doors and I began teaching other moms how to use their cameras to capture ordinary moments in extraordinary ways.

To date, I have taught and had the privilege of working with over 400 women online and through weekend workshops.  I am a CMPro Member and accredited by NAPCP.  I would be honored to have you come spend a weekend with me so we can explore the world of photography together. To take a little peek into my life, visit www.thelongroadtochina.com or www.2hipchics.com.


 Click here to purchase your seat...they are selling quick!!
You can also read more about the agenda for the weekend. 
We hope you join us!!


.   


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment