How do you get your FREE digital goodie bag filled with over $300 worth of freebies? Just sign up for a Savvy Studio Workshop before September 16th and you'll receive a goodie bag in your inbox!!
Everyone loves to receive a gift...so we thought how nice it would be give our loyal readers a gift...not just any gift...a digital goodie bag worth $300 from some our favorite vendors...and it's for all those girls that sign up for the Savvy Studio Workshops before September 16th, 2013...you have one week! So hurry! Once the seats sell out, this offer will be over. Here's where to sign up...The Savvy Studio Workshops.
Want to know what's included on the digital goodie bag...here's what you'll receive for signing up early~
- 2 Free issues of CLICK magazine and a free 6 month membership to Clickin Moms forum ($40 value)
- Free Wedding Inquiry Kit from Laura Novak Education ($99 value)
- One month free of any level membership at Ciderr.com ($20-$100 value)
- $25 gift card to Jamie Schultz Designs
- $25 gift card to The Shoppe Designs Store
- 50% off any order over $20 at Fotovella Designs
- $20 off a rustic pine bed from Marketing and Props
- $20 off any legal forms from The Law Tog
- Free "Flower Banner" Birth Announcement card from Prairie Sweet Designs (Value: $11)
- $10 Gift Card from Kotori Designs Jewelry
**Each attendee will also get a fabulous swag bag with more great goodies from these and other vendors...so what are you waiting for? We'd love to meet you in October or November at the studio!
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Ready to profit from your business? Ready to meet other photographers that share your passion? Ready to show a portfolio full of images you love to your clients? Then join us! You can purchase your seat here...we can't wait to meet you!
This week will be introducing you to the workshop guest speakers...so check back all week to learn more about them and what they will be teaching at the workshop along side me! I'm styling the shoots for the October workshop... if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, then you've gotten a peek at some of the fun props I've collected for the shoots. I love vintage and rustic props with fun colors...you can tell I've had fun shopping, huh?