Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What's in your camera bag?





The Jill-e camera bag looks great anywhere~on a shoot or carrying around an airport...and it still has plenty of room for all your neccessary {and not so neccessary} items. Check out all the great colors~ Jill-e Camera Leather Bag

I find when I'm photographing someone, I smile with each frame~ strange...but I do. So with all that smiling, my lips get dry so it's a must to keep them hydrated~ Nars Lip Gloss

What's a camera bag without Nikon or Canon~
My favorite lense that use 90% of the time...Nikon 50mm f/1.4
Fo rbeach shoots, this lens is great for getting the candid shots from further away...Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8

Oversized sunglasses...not just for looking good~ protecting your eyes is a must...we need them for this business~Sunglasses

I'm usually drinking Starbucks~ and I need to be drinking water~ this will inpire me to drink more water~EcoUsable Stainless Steel Bottle



We have to be on time~ why not enjoy looking at the time with this fab watch! Michael Kors Watch

Smarties...great to make a little one smile {and they make no messy faces} and gum {to make me smile}...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment