Wednesday, September 30, 2009

{the workspace of Jessica Kettle}





I told ya it was cute! Jessica thinks this is a sad excuse for a workspace until her basement office is finished...I think it's adorable...and i can't want to see the finished basement!! {Let's keep our fingers crossed she gives The Savvy Photographer a tour for all to see}
Jessica said a proud moment was when a bride told her that she knew she was going to book her as soon as she walked into her house. Jessica says "I really want the space to reflect my style, and i think it does!"
Makes me want to see the rest of the house ...I'm loving her style!
Thanks for sharing your workspace Jessica!
Check back tomorrow for more amazing images from Jessica Kettle!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Awesome space. My favorite is the blue frame with the chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Op, that bride who commented on her workspace was definitely me. She does have a great style and most definitely it is reflected in her home and her personal style. The moment I left her house I knew if I didn't book her I would regret it forever, lucky for me I got her! I couldn't be happier with the result, JESSICA IS INSANE TALENTED. If you want classic, creative photos that will reflect you in a unique way, call her. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As her best friend who has seen every space of that house, I can tell you it is gorgeous. The basement won't be any less then amazing.

    ReplyDelete