Thursday, May 12, 2011

The House of Smiths photo wall


 Don't you adore this wall...this wonderful creation was done by Shelley at the House of Smiths blog. I love her style and her creativeness...I love her decorating...mostly everything she does I'm a fan of.
And she's super sweet! They show wonderful tutorials on their blog...like how the photo wall started. You can see here the beginnings of the photo wall, the tutorial on how to add the decals to the frames and add the cute papers, and the finished gallery wall.
Thank you Shelley for letting us share your wonderful wall!

I wanted to show a couple more fun ideas that Shelley has for decorating with pictures. 
The picture window project and the canvas collage creation...both have tutorials to show how she created it. 

I must warn you...her site is addicting for anyone who loves DIY projects...be prepared to stay a while...you'll love it!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment