Monday, October 3, 2011

Blogging Your Way e-course

I had to share with you all, my sweet, sweet readers, some info about this wonderful blogging class that I loved! I took the online class last year and was so inspired by Holly and Leslie. They are doing another class and I signed up again..that shows how much I liked it. 
You all know things are crazy right now with my upcoming move back to the States and the news of my Mom's declining health...but I am really looking forward to giving myself a little "me" time and I think this class might be the medicine I need to re-inspire me!

Here's a little more info about the 4 week class~
Created by American freelance writer, best selling author, pro blogger and interior design consultant Holly Becker, who also founded leading design blog decor8, this self-paced interactive e-course will motivate and inspire you to start blogging or, if you already blog, to transform your online space into all that you imagine it to be and more. Holly spent ten years working in Human Resources in the corporate world and realized that she could no longer make a square peg fit into a round hole, ”I wasn’t cut out for it and had to be honest with myself and realign my goals. I needed to make changes in order to go after my childhood dream – to become a decorator and writer.” In this class, Holly explains exactly how blogging was key to turning her dreams into reality along with hundreds of important tips that she has learned from being a pro blogger for over five years. Whether you are new to blogging or a seasoned pro, this class is so much more than a simple How To Guide. Blogging Your Way is your place to learn, grow, connect with others and dig deep into your own desires and passions within a safe and nurturing environment. Prepare to be encouraged and inspired!

In Blogging Your Way, you’ll learn about the pros and cons of blogging in a dedicated website accessible by students only, complete with podcasts, videos, plenty of reading materials and a forum where you can connect directly with Holly and co-teacher Leslie Shewring from A Creative Mint and Color Me Pretty along with fellow students from all over the world. Leslie will work with you on how to style your photos for more interesting blog posts along with photography tips and tricks. You will also learn about floral arranging and other inspiring ideas to help you make your blog beautiful and original.

Holly will help you to tap into your passions, carve out a unique, personal voice for your site, and inspire you to get out and make it happen! She will also lead the class on a series of topics designed to aid you in your journey online from creative writing ideas to handling negativity online, how blog advertisting works, and other topics that you won’t want to miss. For details, please refer to the course outline and the FAQ page.

The next Blogging Your Way class will run for four weeks. Class will begin on Friday, October 7th and end on Monday, November 7, 2011. Registration ends Wednesday, October 5th.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hello Marsha... I also joined BYW last year... glad to find some old classmate =)

    ReplyDelete