Below Heather from The Shoppe interviewed Shoppe designer Meghan Aileen.
1.Favorite Holiday Item at The Shoppe?
I think the die-cut cards are just awesome. Clients really respond to them and they are so much fun to design! They also don't have a huge cost as they are flat cards but since the look so fancy the profit margin can be great!
2. Favorite things in life?
My new baby girl, coconut milk ice cream and the fall weather.
3. Random Fact about yourself?
I have designed for Playboy and for Nickelodeon... and it was during the same year. I always thought that was funny :)
On a personal level, I love Sci-Fi and character driven TV shows. They are my escape.
4. All time favorite thing about The Shoppe?
Getting to make pretty things that can help other people with their business. Being a business owner is hard enough without us trying to do everything ourselves. Learning to give up some of the tasks that I was not strongest at was one of the hardest things I had to learn as an entrepreneur. I like being able to help others with a possible area of business that might not be their strongest so they can focus on shooting!
Thanks Heather and Meghan!
The girls are also offering a giveaway for Savvy readers~ a one year subscription to The Shoppe valued at $480!!
One lucky person will win an entire year of design goodness from these wonderful designers...here's how to enter:
Do the following and leave a comment here for each thing you do.
- Like The Shoppe on facebook
- follow The Shoppe on twitter
- tweet this... The Savvy and The Shoppe are teaming up for a great giveaway...check it out! (and link to this post)
- if you are a Pinterest addict, follow the Savvy Photographer and pin something fun from the Savvy blog!
- blog about us...write something about the Savvy blog and link back to us...include a link to your blog (must be a public blog) and not only will you get an entry for it, but I will have fun reading the post and send five of my favorite blog post about the Savvy a prize...three digital goodies from The Savvy Store!
The contest ends Friday morning at 7am EST and the winner will be announced at 8am EST.
**comments need to be moderated and will not show up right away...thank you!