Friday, April 27, 2012

the birthday girl...

I feel like I've made a lot of broken promises lately...and I'm sorry.
I will not have the prize info or the judges announced today for the Savvy Images Contest.
I'm working frantically to get it posted but I know it won't be happening today. 
My week has been quite eventful...if you follow me on facebook (or instagram), you know what I have been dealing with. My daughter was very ill this week and her birthday morning started with a call to 911 and a ride in the ambulance to Children's Hospital. It was truly the scariest thing I've been through as a parent...and I'm still trying to grasp everything that is going on. She is fine...as far as we can tell. We are going to see a neurologist next week and I just pray what happened was a reaction to her immunization the day before and nothing more. I'm so thankful for all of the prayers and kind words from my readers. I feel blessed. 
Here's a picture of my sweet girl on her birthday...not quite the birthday I had planned for her. 




Thank you all for your patience...I will announce the info soon.



Photobucket

2 comments: