Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Photographer Pinspiration Party Series


I’m super excited to be a part of Laura Winslow’s Photographer Pinspiration Series!
 I’m teaming up with my dear friend Laura along with my awesome graphic designer, Christine from DeluxeModern Designs, and Brenda from the Bloom Forum,  plus our fabulous friends from Miller’s and Mpix Pro

 The Photographer Pinspiration Series is a Pinterest party and is intended to inspire one another, share tips, tricks and finds. The series consists of 9 themes...a different one each Wednesday through March... with several Featured Pinners.

Laura asked me to take part in week one and pin some of my favorite packaging and product ideas and inspiration. So please won’t you join us here on Wednesday, January 16th (tonight) from 9-9:30pm EST/6-6:30pm PST. It will go live tnoight but you can start following it now...hope to see you there!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment