Monday, March 25, 2013

Savvy Workshop 2013...Instagram Pics

The Savvy Workshop was one month ago...and I'm still dragging my feet showing all the great pictures from those wonderful four days. Why, I wonder? Maybe I'm sad it's over...and looking at the pics make me want to be back there...hanging out with so many great girls! I loved every minute of my time there! I have so much to share...and never enough time to sit down to write about it. 

I did want to share a fun Instagram Collage created by our sweet savvy speaker, Laura Winslow! We love her...truly love this girl! She brings laughter to any room...and warmth with her sweet personality. She wrote a wonderful blog post about her time in Alys Beach...check it out here and here (yep, she did two blog post already...I'm feeling like such a slacker).
Enjoy the pictures...and also this Monday morning! I'm off to the new studio...which is almost ready...ekk! So excited!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment