Sunday, April 7, 2013

Studio tour from Brooke Ringdahl

yep...I'm back...life has been busy lately and I had to put blogging on the back burner for a bit...but I'm back! And I'm so excited to kick off with a studio tour! These are my favorite blog post...I think many of you love the studio tours...and you'll love this charming space! 

Take a peek at the studio of Brooke Ringdahl Photography.


"Hello.  My name is Brooke.  I am a photographer, a mom, a wife and a lover of life.  I am a self-proclaimed tea addict; a vintage prop junkie and I love playing with babies. 

This is my home away from home.   The moment I walked into this space I knew it would become my studio.   I had already envisioned the walls a fresh white paired with a subtle grey brick and concrete floor.  I have ever-changing backgrounds and props in my humble little studio to keep things fresh and new.  

I share a beautiful historic warehouse with many artists ranging from painters to woodworking to screen-printers.  There is even a collector of all things bikes, which is quite a site to see.   Being surrounded by other creatives really fuels my creativity in a whole different way.

Overall, this is my happy place.  Welcome." 










Thank you Brooke! What a lovely space!!
Brooke is also a Savvy Sister and wrote a wonderful blog post about her time at the February 2013 Savvy Workshop...you can read it here





Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You have some great vintage props Brooke! The space seems very peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv Luv the space! cant wait 4 u 2 take pix of my diondre!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow what a gorgeous space!

    Katie
    http://www.mummydaddyandmemakesthree.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in desperate need of a studio, and like you would love a historic type space...though haven't had any luck locating one. How did you run across this one and do you have any advice on networking with other like myself who could share something like you've done?
    Thanks so much!
    Brooke Helms

    ReplyDelete