Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The adorable workspace of Two Twenty One


We all love a great workspace...it makes you feel much more productive (and happy) working in an organized and pretty space. I recently came across this Home Office Makeover by Chelsea at Two Twenty One. I adore this charming little space! The colors are beautiful and calming...yet it's a cheerful space. Check out her before and after pictures here. Thank you for letting us share your images Chelsea! 

I also fell in love with her fabric covered Memo Board...so adorable and she has a great tutorial on how to make it! I might have to try this soon! 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Um wow!! Would love it if you'd share at my {Work it Wednesday} Linky party!

    xo
    Amy
    http://theblissfulbee.com/work-it-wednesday-linky-party-no-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my home office makeover!

    ReplyDelete