Monday, November 30, 2009

{check out the new website}

The Savvy Sisterhood "Workshop on the Waterfront" website is here...{still a work in progress, but I hope it will answer questions about pricing}. I realize the blog may be difficult to find information and I hope this helps.
We are excited about tonight! The email will go out at 8:00pm eastern time tonight {November 30th}...it will contain the paypal link to purchase. Please remember that if it sells out before you are able to purchase, you may still have a chance at getting a seat. Email me if it sells out because I will be opening more seats based on the amount of attendees sharing rooms. So you still might have a chance at getting a seat!
Giveaway coming today...it's a little crazy around here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment