Sunday, November 29, 2009

{what will you learn}


Yes...you can still get on the email list for early registration...email here... I have sent all of the test emails...if you did not get one {check you spam folder} then email me and get your name on.
***

I'm so excited to announce another fabulous speaker that will be joining us at the workshop! Let's welcome Kelli France from the Francypants Academy! Kelli has a wealth of information to share with us and we are thrilled to have her join the wonderful line up of speakers and workshop leaders!

Just a note for all of you not attending the workshop...I'm sorry for all the workshop talk! Promise to stop all the talk about it soon {it's no fun listening when you can't attend}. Maybe a giveaway is what you need...just to make up for the fact that you can't join us...I'll work on that and have it ready for tomorrow.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This household had so much to be thankful for...some of our best friends spent the Holiday here visiting for a few days. It was perfect...all the kids playing...parents cooking...fireplace burning...couldn't have gotten any better. We are blessed.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious....will there be workshops in the future and if so, how soon?

    Will there be a workbook available for those who can't attend this time?

    Jo

    ReplyDelete