Sunday, May 23, 2010

and the winner is...

Congratulations to comment number 199~ Jennifer Rutledge...you are the lucky winner of the Addy Lane Vintage Tea actions!

For those who didn't win~ Christy from Addy Lane is offering all Savvy readers 20% off the vintage tea actions for the next 48 hours...use the code SAVVY20. The code expires Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at noon.

We had fun yesterday baking something yummy and I was so excited to use the Addy Lane actions on these images~ love them!





The next images are using the painted green barnwood rug as a backdrop. I just got the rug in the mail and I will admit, I was disappointed when I opened it. I wanted to use it in my daughters room~ the color is not what I expected. It is not the green that matches her room, but it does photograph great! The colors turn out much better in images and it looks so much better in a picture. I love the barnwood rugs and the whitewood rugs in my home {very beachy feel}...the green is much better just for photographing. Here's some quick pics.

The link to purchase the flooring is here.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment