Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Barnwood Flooring ~

The flooring is back to the Savvy blog...and shipping to Canada is now available! The company has introduced more patterns and colors of this great neoprene type rubber backed flooring. It is so easy to carry along on a shoot when you need options for a shooting surface. The ways to use them are endless~ The barnwood styles match up great for those who buy two rugs. I use the 25 x 60 inch runners for most everything. I put two side by side and that works great for me. I think the large size {46x66} is the most popular size and you have much more room to work with. Some studios are filling their entire floor with the 46x66 and cutting the matts to fit {they cut easily and they are machine washable!}. If you are not sure if you like a particular style, the small rug {17 x 27} is priced low enough to order a sample to get an idea of the color and style. They are great to use for product shots such as photographing an album or image box to show on your site.

Many are thrilled about the Canada shipping~ the price to ship to Canada is approximately $55 for one large rug and approximately $50 for two 25 x 60 runners. Once you have paid, you receive an paypal invoice for the additional shipping charge.

We have more styles to show...
this is just some of what we will offer.




barnwood rug









green with pink barnwood rug








whitewash rug







bamboo rug














argana star tile rug




casa gold rug











Stacked stones rug








Rockwall rug








27 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh! I want one. What size do you use for children?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered one! Do you know when that should ship?

    ReplyDelete
  3. please, please, please will you also ship to Belgium, Europe? I tried to search everywhere but I can't find them here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how long will these be available? i am not able to buy on right now, but would like to in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE could you post to Australia! If you could put some rates up i would be a customer! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider shipping to Europe PLEASE?!? I'd die to buy some and I'm sure many other european photographers would jump right in ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like info on how to bring these back in a suitcase (going to the U.S. soon but live in Kuwait)? Do they bend? If they are rubber, how are you keeping it straight up behind a subject? How should I order to have a section as for a background & one as wide on the ground?

    Email me? tc@tammyaliphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered two!! I would love to get one with a dark wood floor. My studio has light wood floors so it would be great to have options :). Thank you for your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I can suggest a dark wood floor, that would be awesome! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dark wood flooring would be amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - these are great - I asked my father to make something similar but using real wood, but this looks more like what I want. Do you ship to New Zealand and if so what would the cost be please. Thank you. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are awesome. Any chance you could show us some portrait examples of these new ones in use? Just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi I ordered a barnwood flooring rug from you to canada back in March around the 14th through paypal. My name is Melissa and I am from klebephotography.com My mom bpoght it as a gift when we had our son who is now almost 4 months old it would be under Pegg Pede. I would love to know what happened????? I believe it was back ordered at the time!

    Thanks, melissa

    ReplyDelete
  14. melissa...i just emailed you~ you were issued a refund back on March 14th. We had emailed you to let you know. sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm just wondering if there is a long wait for these to be shipped out (to the U.S)??

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. I`m just wondering if you ship to Norway? Would really like to have the barnwood flooring in my studio too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I´m just wondering if you ship to Norway to. I would really like to have the barnwoodflooring in my studio too :)

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want one of these too! Are you shipping International? (Australia)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just received my sample piece and have fallin in LOVE!!!!! When I first pulled it out of the box, I was honestly a little skeptical, BUT then did some product shots and could not be happier! These are fantastic and look so amazing in images! Thank you so much! I have a large rug in my cart right now that I will be ordering :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please, I dont understand so much in english.....can you tell me what is this for ?

    thanks a lot,
    Cris

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just wondering if these can be shipped to Australia and how much?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is it possible to ship one to Spore? I am happy to pay for the shipment cost.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic, how much to ship to UK?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi just order the Barnwood flooring yesterday!! the order would be under the name Abby Nelson, Im super excited for this because its part of the new direction of photos and in studio work i will be doing!! I was wondering when you thought they would be shipping out?

    Thanks!
    Abby
    Abby Nelson Photography

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi, I know this question has already been asked but I can not see the answer.....Do you post to Australia? If so how much are postage cost's please.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love my barnwood 17x27. I do food and product shots mostly. Can I use two small mats together as you suggest for the runners?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Above you mention that these are only a few of what you offer. Where can you find the entire selection?

    ReplyDelete