Monday, October 24, 2011

welcome to Seniorologie week- day one

Seniorologie is thrilled to be on The Savvy Photographer this week!!  Seniorologie is an inspirational blog dedicated to the study of Senior Portrait Photography.  Leslie Kerrigan, of Leslie Kerrigan Photography, started Seniorologie as a way to connect and inspire other senior portrait photographers all while learning all there is to know about senior portrait photography!!


We are excited to share with the Savvy readers some of our favorite spotlight interviews on some awesome Senior Portrait Photographers!  Enjoy a different interview each day and be sure to check back at the end of the week from some exciting news!  Enjoy!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Amanda, you are such an inspiration! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of this information : ) You shoot very lovely girls. WOW! I don't remember looking that fantastic when I was a Senior in high school....or ever really ; ) Very beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved this article! It was so inspiring to me, especially when Amanda said she was a "shoot and burn" photographer. That's exactly what I am now, and I SO want to move beyond that point. I'm not sure how, but I'm ready (with more education and hard work) to move beyond that stage into the next! Thank you so very much for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete