Tuesday, August 11, 2009

how big should we go?

Don't we all cringe when we hear
"We've decided to do this picture big...we want it in an 8x10"...
{sorry dear clients...but we love the images we've captured...and we want to see them BIG...we want your images to make the room...tell your story}
They say..."show big...sell big" ...so let's show some big.
I try to show my clients options for galleries...
{here's some for inspiration}



Makes that BIG 8x10 seem not so big...

so go BIG!

It's hard to imagine your images that big.

How do you know if it will look good...

Trust us...it will look great!





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a way to get the idea across to clients that big is NOT bad, at all! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this post! I have yet to print anything BIG... but this will help with the decision making!
    This is such a great site! I'm so happy I found it!

    ReplyDelete