Monday, September 7, 2009

congratulations...






If you payed attention to the voting...you witnessed first hand how close the voting was and how quickly it would change! We had an amazing 3662 people vote {it's needless to say our visits to the site have soared}...thank you to everyone who visited and voted!

Tomorrow is back to reality for my family...school starts. I have mixed emotions about this. I must admit I love my boys being home and hanging out all day being kids....actually being "brothers". Once school starts, they don't really need each other as much and they become school kids {who act like they don't know each other}. Next week my sweet baby girl will start preschool...the tears will flow {for me...not for her}, she is thrilled!

Tomorrow will also be a new featured photographer!

And soon...very soon...I will give details about our "Savvy Sisterhood~ Workshop on the Waterfront"! I am so excited to tell you all the juicy details...plan for the end of March~ put it on your calendars and wait for the details!

I'm off to enjoy the last day of summer...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment