Wednesday, August 17, 2011

back to school blues

Have your kids started back school yet?
Does this bring on the tears or smiles for you?
My kids have less than two weeks left of summer. Then life goes back to the days of nagging my boys about getting up early and finishing their homework...the joys of back to school.
I've already told you about my baby starting kindergarten this year...oh the tears that will be shed on that day (by me of course)! I'm hoping to get a vintage inspired picture of her at this special time in her life. 
While browsing Pinterest for "vintage school" inspiration, I came across these images from photographer Mandy Lynne.
I was instantly in love with her work...this girls got talent! Check out her site, Mandy Lynne Photography. Wouldn't you love to see an interview from her!!


I also checked out her Etsy shop...what adorable and beautiful prints she sells! Had to show my favorite...don't you just love them? Here's where you can purchase them, Skippy Designs




***
The Daily Savvy Steal for the day is from the talented Drew Bittel from Mom*tog...the UNposing guide is 40% off today only!! Don't miss it..
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE her work! I've been following her for a while and I would love to see an interview from her:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I have loved her pictures when I first saw them on Pinterest and then came across a little collage/picture of some of them at Target and I bought it!! Her pictures are amazing! So glad to know who the artist is!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :)

    Mandy Lynne

    ReplyDelete