Friday, March 2, 2012

Sales Appointment Training for Photographers

I can't say enough great things about the Sales Appointment Training for Photographers! I had the chance to review the product and I think it's a must for all of us! 
Courtney DeLaura from Get Schooled takes you through each step of her in-person ordering session.




I think your sales will soar and watching (and listening) to her will give you the confidence you need to start doing in-person sales. She also describes in detail how to price yourself to make the profit you need in order to run a successful business. I highly recommend this training tool! Order appointments do not have to be complicated, expensive or overwhelming. Courtney will give you multiple options for simple in-person sales!

For the next 48 hours you may purchase the In-person sales training tools for the intro price of $39!


"Make your bank account squeal with delight. In-person order appointments tripled my sales averages and brought back that lovin' feeling to my business." Courtney DeLaura


Watch a 30 second video about our sales appointment training





Visit the facebook page of Get Schooled and share the video and you will be entered into a huge drawing. They are giving away one spot to the upcoming second round of Senior Blueprint Online Course. 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment