Saturday, July 25, 2009

the photo wall



This wall just speaks to me...it tells a story {this families story} and it makes you want to be a part of it.
I adore this picture...the precious redhead, the chandelier hanging above her, the warmth of this kitchen...
how inspiring.
This families story is more than inspiring...
it's one of those things you just have to ask why...
why did this happen...many of you know this family from reading about the plane crash that almost took these two wonderful parents away from those four precious children.
If you don't know about Stephanie Nielson
and her courageous fight to live
{and accept her "new" self},
then visit her site...and be inspired to be thankful for everyday!

(picture is courtesy of cookiemag.com)

i like the idea of round mats...
I can't find where this picture came from...
when I find it...I'll tag it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. holy wow! THanks for sharing the blog. I started looking through it, amazing

    ReplyDelete