Monday, October 19, 2009

Meet {and Greet} Christina Grissett

















Thank you Christina for sharing your work with us!!!
And thank you Leslie Kerrigan for the wonderful interview!
I love meeting the new photographers and each time I'm more inspired by their work!
If you like to check out the book that Christina raves about, here's the link The Hot Shoe Diaries: Big Light from Small Flashes
Here's the 411 on her camera bag
See you tomorrow!! or maybe again today...you never know!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Good Lord, she's gorgeous! Beautiful images too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me oh my! Love it. Leslie is a great interviewer and photog! That is definitly me-always candid! Glad I could be a part of this resource. Thanks so much-Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!! thanks for sharing! i'm always excited to meet new, amazing photographers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is wonderful! I will be blog stalking her:)

    ReplyDelete