Monday, November 29, 2010

Our new favorite thing~ Memo Boards


I'm a list maker...I can't focus on what I need to do unless it's on paper for me to see. I start each day with writing my list of what needs to be done that day...even though there are days I don't get to 75% of the things I write down...I still try. My new favorite thing is the memo boards! My list never looked better. The templates for the memo boards are now available to purchase!

The set of memo board templates comes with 5 styles to choose from...and all 5 templates are only $20! We love it~ and we know your clients will too! They make the perfect gift for any client as a "thank you" for choosing you as their photographer. The templates are layered PSD files and most colors can be changed. They are sized for 12x18 dry erase boards available from Millers Lab...we love Millers! The dry erase boards come with the pen and backing so you can hang in seconds. You can also print a smaller version 6x9...perfect for lockers! I think they are a must for any office {and the fridge}.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These look great! Might just have to buy the template :)

    ReplyDelete