Tuesday, May 24, 2011

love the Calypso ~ St. Barth line at Target

You all know how much I miss Target...seriously miss it! Whenever someone here talks about going back home to visit the states, the first thing we say is..."lucky you..you'll get to go to Target!" I don't know why they don't have Target here in Japan! We must feed our addiction online and I was so pleased today to log on and see they have the Calypso brand at Target! It might be old news to most of you...you probably have already seen it in the store...but I haven't! I filled my shopping cart with some goodies {the adorable dresses and the white elephant}....now I just have to wait for them to arrive. Here's a little eye candy of the yummy St. Barth line...






3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are those! So jealous, we don't have Target here in Israel either and the rates to ship here make the cost prohibitive (which is why I save up all my Target-lust for my annual visits back to the States in August :).)

    -----------------------------------
    My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can totally relate. We moved to Canada last year, and there aren't any Targets here, either. We went home to the States for Easter and I think I was more excited about going to Target than I was about visiting my in-laws... Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They did a great job with the line. One of my favorite stops in East Hampton is the Calypso Home store.

    ReplyDelete