Monday, January 30, 2012

Packaging week~ day one


Mpixpro is our favorite lab {and Miller's Lab..they are "sister" labs} so we thought it would be fun to show the different ways you can make your packaging stand out to "wow" your clients... all while using the boutique packaging from Mpixpro. We love the clean look of the cream boxes and the simplicity of the chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon that Mpixpro offers...but dressing it up a bit can be fun and your clients will love it! 
Each day this week we will feature a new look...enjoy the inspiration! 


The 5x7 card is an example of the beautiful new Signature Letterpress Cards from Miller's Lab.
These cards are such great quality...and who doesn't love the feel of letterpress!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful packaging! I've wondered where to buy boxes like MPixPro has-I want to revamp and start packing my prints cute... :)

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! Do you know the difference between Millers Lab and Mpix Pro? I've been wondering because they seem so similar to me. I can't see why there are two different labs. info@byrayleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the inspiration this week. It would be really helpful to list what products were used and where they can be found! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! Couldn't have come at a better time for me as the office manager (aka the hubby) and I have been having a lot of discussion about packaging and had decided on using the millers boxes and dressing up, this has given me some great ideas and a great visual to show the ummmmmmm very shall we say practical hubby how much more impressive it would be to deliver something with a little wow factor to a client....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you share where you found the flower and ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! what is that little square in the middle of the floral and teal ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to do a double take on the image posted with these. Those are twins that I shot. Great Packaging Ideas. I use the Millers and Mpix Pro packaging for all of my clients and it definitely sets you up another level from those that do very basic packaging or no packaging at all. Our clients love it and feel pretty special opening up their goodies. Love all the color on these.

    ~Nichol

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank You for a great post! Im fairly new in the photo business and trying to come up with creative ways to package my client packages. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete