Friday, March 16, 2012

decorating inspiration

I have an empty room ready to be transformed into a fabulous office...and I'm shopping like crazy to furnish it...and since I love to shop and decorate, I'm in my happy place! 
Soon I'll show pics of my empty room...and then the transformation to an office space I love.
Today I'm loving the finds at One Kings Lane!
I just purchased the above two items...they are outdoor ottomans...but these will be great for my office and I can use them outside for a party or a photo shoot. Love that they are outdoor fabric! They have a few left here.

The navy blue and yellow are not my colors...but I sure do love this combination! This would make fun studio decor!


Everything you see here is offered right now at One Kings Lane...for a limited time...and a great price! Things sell quickly so if you want it, grab it before someone else does. Happy decorating!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Where exactly on the site did you find these items? I looked and couldn't find them. Tks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Same here - I'm looking for those pink chairs, and can't seem to find them!

    ReplyDelete