Friday, July 13, 2012

do you need some Savvy Sister time?



I'm giddy with excitement about the 2012 Savvy Sisterhood Workshop on the Waterfront! I ask the readers where they would like to see us have another workshop and so many of you contacted me and begged for the Gulf Coast...and after researching the options, I know we found the perfect place!

Want to know more about it? 
Here's the details we have ready to announce...but there's much more planning to do and many more details to share (like who will be there!) So for now, here's what we can share... The Savvy Sisterhood Workshop on the Waterfront
The seats are very limited this year and we expect them to sell out quickly. Stay tuned all weekend for more details and we will announce the day and time to purchase seats.




Here's a peek at one of the fabulous houses our attendees will be staying in...now you see why I'm so excited!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!! I love it!! Here's hoping I can swing it with my Fall schedule :)

    ReplyDelete