Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Savvy Workshop 2012 Mpixpro

Finding a lab you love is one of the most challenging parts of running a photography business. They produce what you create and if that product isn't high quality, then you fail your client in delivering a superb product. When I found Millers and Mpixpro, I knew I had discovered a great find. They have continued to amaze me with their great customer service and top of the line offerings. And when two of my favorite photographers and 2012 Savvy workshop speakers, Jamie Schultz and Laura Winslow,  are Mpixpro experts, I knew I wanted them as workshop sponsors. They kindly agreed...and went above and beyond! Not only did they sponsor Jamie and Laura, they also gave a Savvy reader a full scholarship to the Savvy workshop and another lucky reader a partial scholarship to attend! Their donation gave these girls a chance to attend and if was a life changing workshop for them!
They sent lots of goodies for the attendees to see and also sent tons of giveaways for the attendees! I want to send a big thank you to Mpixpro for the kindness and generosity!! 
If you haven't found your lab yet, give them a try!!

 To learn more about attending the next Savvy Sisterhood workshop, visit the workshop blog. We would love to meet you there!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know if the Sydney Rowan card, in the image box, is a template. If it is who designed it?

    ReplyDelete