Thursday, January 10, 2013

Getting your life back in 2013

Do you feel like it's time to get your life in order? Time to get organized and back on track?
Our sweet friend, Kelli France, feels your pain and has been through it herself..here's what she had to say...

Several years ago, I was a hot mess. I was ready to quit photography.  You can read about it in my Diary here. Believe me. I get it. I get YOU because I WAS you. I either had to quit or get organized. I love photography so I decided to get organized. Now, people ask me, "How do you do it all?" For over 3 years, I’ve been writing & revising what works for me and I’m excited to finally share my secrets with you in this BonjOrganization Boot Camp! Take time to get organized. 6 weeks will change your life.


Hurry! Save $100! Intro pricing ends in 5 days! They are more than halfway sold out. 

SIGN UP NOW and get organized!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment