Saturday, September 19, 2009

{designing your workspace~ on a budget}













As promised last week, here are workspace ideas to inspire everyone!

And did I mention we are working with a budget~ these rooms aren't from some fancy place either...it's Target...yes Target! I know what you're saying...you can get wallpaper from Target? yes...you can...! How fun would it be to have one wall graced with these beautiuful papers...what a fun backdrop for pictures! If I had the space, I would take 5 large panels of plywood and cover each with a different fun paper {i love the turquoise and brown damask...ok...i love them all}. And they would be my backdrops for babies...can't you see a little naked baby sitting up in front of one of these beautiful papers...how cute!

I LOVE all the chairs! Which is you favorite? mine is the turquoise...no the orange floral...or the canary green floral...hmmm...maybe the chocolate brown with pink flowers...I'll take them all! Most are under $300...with free shipping!

I'd love to see some of the frame decals on my wall...how fun in a bathroom with your black and white images!

And it all came from Target online!


Thirsty for more...head to Target online {most things aren't available at the store}. Make your workspace inspiring! Then send us a picture...we'd love to show it!

Target.com


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. I love this!! I met someone recently that is a set designer for photo shoots and I was going to have her help me decorate the loft...this will be great inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh.....I love them all and TARGET!! Wow, that is awesome-
    thanks for the inspiration=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the inspiration!! I love this stuff! And of course, Target is a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoe net! I decided on black and lime green and charcoal gray for my space but now I want to add those beachy blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally just bought the black and white damask wallpaper two weeks ago. In the picture it looks more like a gray but it is really a beautiful pearl white! It is my accent wall in my studio, it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need the little girl on the beach for my daughter's room! How perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great ideas and I'm a Target-holic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glorious and inspirational dear! Thanks! Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete